This is your opportunity to show your creativity and/or design skills.
Limited Time Frame in partnership with PSP Awareness are proud to announce our first-ever Promotional T-shirt Design Competition. The t-shirt will be used to promote and raise awareness for Rare Disease Day 2021!
The winning design(s) will be placed into production and sold January-February 2021, with all profits being donated to Rare Disease Day 2021.
Design entries must include the following:
- Prominently display “Rare Disease Day 2021”
- Design Theme Options (Pick one and showcase):
- Warriors with Rare Disease
- Caregivers for Rare Disease
- Research/Cure for Rare Disease
- Bright and highly visible colors are great and encouraged.
- Final artwork:
- Files should be high res jpg, png, tif or psd (front side only)
- Maximum / optimal area to fill for printing on t-shirt is 13×18” max
Rules and Submission Instructions:
- Submit entries as a pdf to email@example.com
- Files should be named as follows: RDD2021_YourName
- Include your name and name of creative designer or names of others who contributed.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction. Files become property of Limited Time Frame.
- T-shirts will be produced and printed for sale January 2021 ahead of Rare Disease day February 28th, 2021.
- Entries are due by December 16, 2020. Judging will be In December 2020 and the winner will be notified on December 24, 2020.
The winning entrant will receive a Free printed T-Shirt of their winning design. Additionally, they will able to name the T-Shirt and have full bragging rights!
Runner-up will receive a 50% off coupon to shop at limitedtimeframe.com
The winner and runner-up will be recognized in a news release and on social media!
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org